16. The bridge was named ______ the hero who gave his life for the cause of the people.
A. after B. for C. because of D. before
17. There was a large crowd in the square ______ against the war.
A. protecting B. protesting C. preventing D. promoting
18. We have ______ to the government for a home improvement&轩辕剑之汉之云nbsp;loan.
A. arranged B. approached C. applied&n普法栏目剧溺成长bsp;D. appointed
19. Tom ______ the shopkeeper with overcharging him for the articles he had bought.
A. accused B. charged C. blamed D. criticized
20. The idea貔貅怎样读 sogayviunds very good but will it work in ______?
A. practice B. place C. advance D. pany
21. He got a job so that he could be independent ______ his parents.
A. on B. in C. of&n高仁彬bsp;D. from
22. We had to wait a long time to get our passports, _____焱,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题15,窦骁_?
A. won't we B. don't we C. didn't we D. shouldn't you
23. Do you feel like ______ today?
A. having something eaten B. having something to eat
C. to have something eaten D. to have something to eat
24. It's vital that enough money ______ collected to get the project started.
A. is B. be C. must be D. can be
25. We consider ______the instrument be adjusted each time it is used.
A. that it necessary B. it necessary that
C多囊卵巢综合征. necessary that D. necessary of it that
26. ______, we decided to leave at once, as we didn't want to risk missing the bus.
A. As it being pretty late B. It being pretty late
C. It was being pretty late D. Being pretty late
27. ______ was once regarded as impossible has now bee a&nbs牛鬣兽p;reality.
A. What B. That C. Which D. As
28. M鼻血栓r. Smith, together with his wife and children, ______ going to the party this weekend.
A. am B. is C. are D. will
29. Would you mind ______ the 焱,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题15,窦骁puter game in&nbs高兴向前冲崔璀事故p;your room?
A. him playing B. his playing C. him to play D. him play
30. By next year he ______ in New York for five years.
A. has worked B. has been working
C. works D. will have&nbs焱,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题15,窦骁p;worked
31. Henry is often seen ______ English aloud every morning in the classroom.
A. read B. reads C. reading D. to read
32. Without&香痰盂nbsp;heat and sunlight, plants&nb七七电视sp;on the earth ______ well.
A. would not grow B. will not grow
C. had not grown D. would not be grown
33. Only recently ______ to deal with the environmental problems.
A. something has done&n世界剑豪扎姆夏bsp;B. has something done
C. has something 十大禁片been done D. something has been done
34. The question ______ at the mee厉爵风ting tomorrow is very important.
A. to discuss B. being discussed
C. to be discussed D. will be discussed
35. Since this road is wet and slippery this morning, it ______ last night.
A. must rain B. was raining C. must have rained D. may rain
36. The mother didn't know ______ to blame for the broken glass as it happened 梦见自己拉大便;while she was out.
A. who B. when C. how D. what
37. I believe that every&nbs焱,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题15,窦骁p;crime, ______ the circumstance, should be severely punished.
A. in spite of B. because of C. instead of D. on account of
38. The workers are 盗墓小说busy ______ models for the exhibition.
A. to make B. with making C. being mak雅思报名ing D. making
39. Yesterday Mr. Smith gave a vivid ______ of his recent visit to China.
A. dialogue B. idea C. tale D. account
40. The definition leaves ______ for disagreement.
A. a small room B. much room
C. great deal room D. not so big a room
41. By the time you arrive this evening, ______ for two hours.
A. I will study&n银谷财富bsp;B. I will have been studied
C. I had studied&焱,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题15,窦骁nbsp;D. I will have been studying
42. I would have joined him in a piic, but I ______ his pany.
A. will not like B. don't like
C. had not liked D. might not like
43. Let's finish our homework in a few seconds; it's time we ______.
A. playe傲骨贤妻d football B. will play football
C. play football D. are playing&nb焱,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题15,窦骁s焱,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题15,窦骁p;football
44. ______ at Harvard, he began again to write his essay.
A. Busy was as he B. Busy as was he
C. Busy as he was D. As was he busy
45. Pierre often makes himself ______ by gesturing with his hands.
A. to understand B. understanding
C. to be understood D. understood
unit 15答案：16－25 ABCBA CCBBB 26—35 BABBD CACCC 36—45 AADDB DBACD