21. It is reported that a (n) _________ of accidents has occurred at that crossroads.
A. series B. lot C. number D. amount
22. If someone 唐朝,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题6,通明图片is in the United States for good, it means he is there _________.
A. to do good B. temporarily C. to rest well D. permanently
23. Ple十八禁漫画ase let us have more time, _________.
A. shall we B. will you C. won't D. Don't you
24. There is&nb流沙直播sp;no hurry. You can take your time _________ those exercises.
A. doing B. to do C. done D. to be doing
25. He spoke English so well that I took it _________ that he was an American.
A. for granted B. as true&n许我向你看bsp;C. for certain D. as such
26. _________ we need air and water, so we need criticism and self-criticism.
A. Even though B. So long C. Just as D. Now that
27. Children are always curious _________ everything they see.
A. to B. for C. on D. about
28. Anyone, rich or poor, old or young, sick or 聚宝币;_________ can follow a favorite hobby.
A. well B. good C. fine D. happy
29. It's desired that she _________ to teach us at least twice a week.
A. es B. will e C. e D. may e
30. ________唐朝,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题6,通明图片_, I should ask them some que大丈夫stions.
A. Should they e to us B. If they e to us
C. Were they e to us D. Had they e to us
31. In 1990 he caught a serious illness from _________ e古畑惠ffects he still suffers.
A. that B. which C. what D. whose
32. He found _________ everybody know what had happened.
A. it necessary letting B. it necessary to let
C. necessary letting D. necessary to let
33. The interviewer should take down notes at the moment the 硬盘检测工具;person _________ answers the questions.
A. to be interviewed B. interviewing
C. being interviewed扎 D. interviewed
34. "Car 17 won the race."
"Yes, but its driver came close to _________ killed."唐朝,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题6,通明图片;
A. being B.李苦禅拿手画什么 having been C. be D. have been
35. About the sixth century A.D. when few&东方影院nbsp;Europeans could read, the Chinese _________ paper.
A. invented B. had invented
C. have invented D. had been invented
36. I have two fri蚊子和狮子ends but _________ of them likes to go fishing with me
A. none B. neither C. both D. either
37. His unhappy childhood _________ his bad temper.
A. counts for B. accounts for C. makes for D. goes for
38. No one doubts _________ it is true.
A. whether B. if C. that D. what
39. His brother had be e a teacher, _________ he wanted to be.
A. who B. what C. which D. that
40. Not until I came to China _________ what kind of a country she is.
A. I knew B. I didn't know C. I did know D. did I know
41. It isn't quite _________ that he will be present at meeting.
A. sure B. right C. 艾司唑仑exact D. certain
42. You will nevernibba guess whom I _________ on the stre人生四大喜事et yesterday.
A. ran over B. ran out of C. ran into D. ran up to
43. I don't think it is any use _________ this matter any further.
A. discussing B. to discuss C. to discussing D. to be discussed
44. In short, _________ he lives, a man belongs to some society.
A. whatever B. whenever C. whichever D. wherever
45. Judging from his manners at the party, he doesn't seem _________ much education.
A. to receive B. to be receiving
C. to have received D. to have been received
46. Our children and grandchildren will _________ if we don't look after our pla .
A. endure B. suffer C. tolerate D. bear
47. The news of the air crash is not yet _________ by the government.
A. mitted B. confirmed C. considered D. concerned
48. You ought to know better than _______唐朝,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题6,通明图片__ yourself in unnecessary expense
A. to involve B. involve C. involving D. involved
49. She walked across the me卫老eting room _________ every one looking at her.
A. with B. as C. while D. when
50. No sooner had we sat down _________ we found it was time to go.
A. than B. when C. as D. while
51. Many a person in this circumstance _________ for a long break.
A. have hoped B. has hoped
C. are hoping D. has been hoped
52. It is highly desirable that a new 唐朝,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题6,通明图片;president _________ for this university.
A. is appointed B. will be appointed
C. be appointed D. has been appointed
53. He was a man of fine character in all points _________ he was rather timid.
A. in that B. except that Csomething. for that D. except for
54. I hope&nb信阳毛尖sp;you don't mind me _________ you sir,改脸型圣嘉新在线咨询 but is there much money involved in the will?
A. asking B. to ask C. ask D. that I ask
55. We kept our _________ all night to frighten the wolves.
A. burning fire B.&nb唐朝,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题6,通明图片sp;burnt fire C. fire burning D. fire burnt
56. She has wanted to be e a nurse _________ since she was a young girl.
A. long B. often C. always D. ever
57. They all returned to the village _________ that the danger was over.
A. convincing B. convinced
C. to convince D. having convinced
58. It was in that small room _________ they worked hard and dreamed of better days to e.
A. where B. in which C. which D. that
59. _________, you must show your&唐朝,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题6,通明图片nbsp;ticket to go into the cinema.
A. No matter whoever you are B. Whomever you are
C. Whoever you 华米;are D. No matter who are you
60. He didn't _________ and so he failed the examination.
A. work enough hard B. work hard enough
C. hard work enough D. hard enough work
unit 6答案：21-25 ADBAA 26-30 CDACA 31-35 DBCAB 36-40 BBCCD 41-45 DCADC 46-50 BBAAA 51-55 BCBAC 56-60 DBDCB